- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$16.99 - $20.99
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Crank Brothers' Candy pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for top-notch support and impact durability. The Candy 2s feature chromoly axles, extra secure springs, steel wings and an open design to quickly shed mud, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They keep your feet close to the axles for maximum pedal power, too.
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Plus, their open design sheds mud so they work great in all conditions. And, the Eggbeater 2s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, strong cast steel bodies and 6 degrees of float. Crank Brothers has also made the Eggbeater internals water-tight for excellent durability.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
$79.99 - $89.99
Size-specific enthusiast-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us); 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us); 43-49 (EU) Specs: - Spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Inner bearing type: IGUS LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm (Large); 100mm x 100mm (Small) - Weight: 470g per pair (Large); 415g per pair (Small) - Warranty: 5 years
The ultimate weight-saving upgrade. - The kit includes: 1 pair titanium spindles + refresh kit (Enduro cartridge bearings, Igus ll-glide bearings, DSS double seal system: internal and external seals, hex alloy end caps, o-rings, nuts, sleeve bushings, & bearing removal tool). - Compatible with: Eggbeater, Candy, Mallet, 5050, Double Shot, model years 2010-present - Weight: 60g per pair - Spindle material: 6al/4v titanium - Max. rider weight: 200lb/90kg - Q-factor: 52 mm
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
$50.00 - $52.00
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
Lots of foot-huggin' lovin and a natural connection to your bike...that's what you get from VP’s all new, dual-concave platform design. VP-Aim was developed with input from both top free riders and local soul riders to deliver the right feeling of control and security at the right price. It’s still thin, it’s still stylish, and it can take all the beating that you can give it and keep rolling on. - 105 x105 x18mm platform - 9/16"
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
Alloy pedals with a smaller platform that is ideal for smaller sized shoes and offers ample ground and cornering clearance. - 6061-T6 die-cast alloy body construction - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 14 removable traction pins per pedal - Pedal body dimensions: 105 x 93 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- All of the technologies from the rest of XPRESSO line at an affordable price. - The large platform, low stack height, and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without a high cost. - If you're new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip into your pedals, you'll love the ICLIC system, which features a pre-opened design that makes clipping in extremely easy. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Built for everyday use and features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow, steel axle. - A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform, and a carbon blade with three tension settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. - The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip-in, making it a very easy pedal to enter. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm2 surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Hollow, stainless steel axle. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 113g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Page 1 of 7 Next page