The Nutcase Little Nutty helmet offers cutting-edge comfort, style, and protection with its injection-molded ABS-plastic outer shell, expanded-polystyrene inner, and its 9 vents that ensure ample airflow. Your little daredevil will love the easy-to-use, adjustable dial retention system, soft straps, and pinch-free magnetic buckle. They've also got 360-degree reflectivity for enhanced visibility. - No-pinch, no-tears Fidlock magnetic buckle - Removable spin dial fit system - Detachable visor - Durable, injection-molded ABS shell with protective EPS foam - Crumple Zone in EPS is engineered to disperse energy on impact - Eleven vents and internal EPS channeling for maximum airflow - Three sets of foam pads for customized fit - 360-degree reflectivity - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating
$35.00 - $45.00
The Scamp is packed with amazing features, including some of the same elements found in Giro's best adult helmets, all in a smaller package designed to fit your child. The all new Roc Loc Jr. fit system with pinch-guard buckle provides an easy way to fit your kid’s helmet quickly and securely. With a wide size range, your child can use this helmet as they grow from balance bikes to training wheels. The design is inspired by the adults’ Montaro/ Montara, and since the Scamp is available in a range of kid-friendly colors and designs, your child will be excited to wear it every time they ride.
Nutcase sets the standard for fun when it comes to kid's helmets. The all-new Little Nutty raises the bar again, featuring industry safety leader MIPS in addition to being filled with protective Crumple Zone EPS foam. Now offered in two sizes, the Little Nutty ensures ultimate fit and comfort for kids ages 3 and up. With 15 new designs and 11 contoured air vents, we not only want kiddos to look cool, we want them to remain cool. - Durable injection-molded ABS shell with engineered Crumple Zone EPS protective foam featuring MIPS Safety Protection - New improved visor included - 11 contoured vents for ultimate cooling - Snap-and-go, No-Pinch Fidlock Magnetic closure - Heat-sealed, 3-piece pad set / GROW Flex Fit System cradles and ensures safety, individual fit and comfort and 360 degree reflectivity via logos and fit system - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 Certified Sizing - Toddler (48cm – 52cm) - Youth (52cm – 56 cm)
- Downhill-certified ASTM junior shell - 360° Turbine Technology brain-injury-reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Superior ventilation - Moisture-wicking, breathable and washable inner liner - Optimal neck brace compatibility - Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- All-Mountain Helmet for little rippers - Polymer Compound shell - 360° Turbine Technology brain injury reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - MaxiFlow impact foam air channels effective even at low speed - Extended rear coverage for added protection - Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction - In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption - Moisture wicking, breathable, and washable inner liner - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
Start 'em early! Designed for groms 3 years old and up, the Chakra Child features Composite Fusion in-mold construction, and extended rear coverage for added safety and protection. A visor molded directly into the shell and a Dial-Fit closure system will give any grom the confidence and motivation to get out and ride! - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-Away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 245g / 2.6oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: XS: Approximately Ages 1+, S: Approximately Ages 5+ - X-Small = 44 – 50cm - Small = 52 – 54cm
We took our popular Chakra adult helmet and modified it to better fit the next generation of riders. Like its big brother, the Chakra Youth features Composite Fusion construction, extended rear coverage, and cool graphics, making it a safe, secure, and stylish choice. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-Away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 245g / 2.6oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Ages 13+ (this is an estimate; always measure head circumference to ensure optimal fit) - One Size = 52 – 57cm
If your little one is likely to go big, before they go home, you might want to put them in the new Chakra Youth Plus. We have added a layer of our QuadCore—an LDL layer—to the original, making it a great choice for little shredder in your life. - Anti-bacterial pads - Break-Away visor - Dial-fit closure system Material: - EPS Foam - PC shell Certifications: - CPSC - EN 1078 Sizing: - One size
Affordable MIPS™ trail helmet for young riders Don't take chances with their most precious asset - their brain. The Youth Mainframe Helmet delivers the goods to young riders, offering them the same proven safety features older riders get in their Mainframe helmet, and all with the same easy trail style. Featuring extended coverage to protect more of their noggin', the proven MIPS™ impact protection will keep their brain safe in the event of a crash by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces that could otherwise damage it. Featuring a lightweight fit system, the Youth Mainframe Helmet will also keep young heads cool and well vented. Should the sweat stank build up, you can easily whip out the moisture-wicking liner and run it through the wash to get them riding fresh again in no time. Great protection at a price that won't break the bank. - Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash - Extended coverage for added safety - Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling - Removable, washable moisture wicking liner - MIPS™ integrated fit system reduces weight and provides a more comfortable, seamless fit - EPS, PC, PA, polyester
- FitRite easy fit retention system - 10 Vents - Detachable Visor - Universal (48—55cm)
- Street-smart looks and classic line - Fully upholstered, non-adjustable fitted interior in 5 sizes for the perfect fit - MIPS equipped for maximum protection - EPS/Thin Shell constructions uses a thin ABS shell lined with EPSFoam to create a burly lightweight lid - S: 54-55.5cm, M: 55.5-57cm, L: 57-59cm, XL: 59-60.5cm, XXL:60.5-62cm
Designed specifically for pre-teen heads, Bern's Bandito is a great choice for older kids who want a helmet with an edgier and unique look. Modeled after the adult Watts, with its baseball-inspired hard brim and hat-like lines, the Bandito features a lightweight EPS/ABS construction, Bern's dial-adjustable Crank Fit retention system, and a moisture-controlling performance liner. With colors and graphics designed specifically to appeal to younger riders, the Bandito not only fits great, it also fits in with your kid's own sense of style. And, the Bandito passes all summer and winter safety certifications, meaning it can go from the streets to the slopes and back again with ease. MIPS changes the way we think about helmet safety. MIPS was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
Designed specifically for pre-teen heads, Bern's Bandito is a great choice for older kids who want a helmet with an edgier and unique look. Modeled after the adult Watts, with its baseball-inspired hard brim and hat-like lines, the Bandito features a lightweight EPS/ABS construction, Bern's dial-adjustable Crank Fit retention system, and a moisture-controlling performance liner. With colors and graphics designed specifically to appeal to younger riders, the Bandito not only fits great, it also fits in with your kid's own sense of style. And, the Bandito passes all summer and winter safety certifications, meaning it can go from the streets to the slopes and back again with ease.
- Ez-fit system - 13 vents with increased airflow - Removable flip visor - Lightweight - Lay flat adjustable straps - Compression-molded pads - Asteroid light compatible - Cold weather bike knit compatible - Average weight: 305.5g Helmet sizing: - Small: 52 - 55.5cm - Medium: 55.5 - 59cm
- Ez-fit system - 13 vents with increased airflow - Removable flip visor - Lightweight - Lay flat adjustable straps - Compression-molded pads - Asteroid light compatible - Cold weather bike knit compatible - Average weight: 305.5g - MIPS: multi-directional impact protection system Helmet sizing: - Small: 52 - 55.5cm - Medium: 55.5 - 59cm
The M1 youth helmet is perfect for anything from racing to full days of uplifting or bike park laps. The M1 is the ideal helmet to keep you protected and comfortable. Features: - Youth helmet - Lightweight ABS Shell - 17 Vents provide cool air intake and heat exhaust - Large eye port for greater field or vision and improved goggle fit - Complies to CE, SPSC and AS Standards
Page 1 of 1