- At under 200 grams per pedal, the XC 2 is very versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 151g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Hollow steel axle that makes it light and durable, as well as TIME's exclusive ATAC system that offers very easy engagement. - The open design automatically clears debris each time you step in for reliable performance every time. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 147g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, a composite body, and tension adjustment to customize the feel of the pedal underfoot. - The exclusive ATAC clamping system offers very easy engagement, and the open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 145g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Aluminum body that is slightly more compact than the SPECIALE 12, yet it offers a stable platform and four adjustable pins for optimal grip. - The micro-adjustable tension clamping system allows riders to fine-tune the pedal function for their preferred riding style. - TIME's patented clamping system allows for easy entry and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design to ensure reliable performance in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 196g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$16.99 - $20.99
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
Crank Brothers' Candy pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for top-notch support and impact durability. The Candy 2s feature chromoly axles, extra secure springs, steel wings and an open design to quickly shed mud, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They keep your feet close to the axles for maximum pedal power, too.
$165.00 - $179.99
Competition-oriented and customizable for refined fit, feel, and power transfer. Details - Durable alloy body - Durable cast steel wings - Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Hex alloy endcap and bashguard - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system Specs - Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Endcap: Hex alloy - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Max Rider Weight: No restriction - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Q-factor: 52mm - Release Angle: 15° / 20° - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 320g per pair - Wing Material: 17-4PH stainless
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Plus, their open design sheds mud so they work great in all conditions. And, the Eggbeater 2s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, strong cast steel bodies and 6 degrees of float. Crank Brothers has also made the Eggbeater internals water-tight for excellent durability.
$130.00 - $139.99
Minimal & lightweight for xc/trail riding. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel Body material: Cast stainless steel Wing material: 17-4PH stainless Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 280g per pair Warranty: 5 years
The Mallet 2 pedal from Crank Brothers is ready to drop the hammer. No, seriously, this thing has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, and it's a whole new creature. Durability and a lightweight aluminum body take the center stage in this versatile pedal that's equally at home shredding singletrack and providing a platform for your sneakers while you ride to class. The Mallet 2 offers a flat pedal feel and clipped-in control simultaneously for the best of both worlds and performance you can feel. And, with a customizable float and release angle, your body will thank you with miles and miles of fun.
$79.99 - $89.99
Size-specific enthusiast-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us); 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us); 43-49 (EU) Specs: - Spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Inner bearing type: IGUS LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm (Large); 100mm x 100mm (Small) - Weight: 470g per pair (Large); 415g per pair (Small) - Warranty: 5 years
e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 292g Ti - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float) *Titanium spindles have 180lbs weight limit.
The CXR is the ultimate performance cyclocross pedal for riders looking for lightweight, durability, and strength. The Posi-Lock retention system allows superior adjustability and easy rapid engagement action. Specially designed larger front retention claw maximizes positive entry in wet and muddy conditions. Cromoly spindles are paired with three precision cartridge bearings for minimal maintenance. - Weight: 295g - Body: 6061 Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
Xpedo's designers went back to the drawing board for the GFX to create a fresh new design to meet the demands of the evolving downhill racing styles. The latitude entry system allows rapid engagement in any condition, positioning the front claw upwards for intuitive, seamless contact with the pedal. The Posi-Fit retention system is fully adjustable for fine-tuning the entry and release. The low-profile 6061 CNC body with adjustable height pins provide traction and support with any style of shoes. Tapered cromoly spindles roll on three precision cartridge bearings for easy maintenance. Wider Q-factor allows ample clearance between shoe and crankarm. - Weight: 468g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Pins: 16 adjustable height grub pins per pair - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 210g CrMo - Body: Carbon Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Retention: MDU Elastomer (Preset) - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- 1-Piece, molded, cage-style body - Loose ball bearings - Accepts toe clips/straps - Spindle Material: Chromoly - 305g
Wellgo WPD-823 Clipless Mountain Pedals. - Includes 98A cleats, Shimano SM-51 compatible - Dual-spring release/entry tension adjustment - Four degrees of Rotation - 9/16"
Page 1 of 10 Next page